BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

New Blog: New Start: New Fan Fictions: New Goals

HEY GUYS!!!!! Silver Wings here!!!! And well...I created a new blog because my other one was driving me BANANAS!!!!! Like it wouldn't let me edit my posts, post new ones, or anything!!!!! At first I thought there was something wrong with my computer, but the smart tech peoples at my school said nothing was wrong with my laptop. So then I tried a couple times but well it was just being stupid. So now I've decided to start a new blog, and I guess new layouts and stuff!!!!!


Also, as the title said...NEW FAN FICTIONS


Yes I've got an attention or focusing problem. Like so many stuff would run through my head for fan fiction ideas, but then once i thought of the entire story it like doesn't amuse to me anymore. I am not giving up on Tears of the Eternal Kingdom and Into the Night though because I really like those. Also...let's hope I can toss around between three Fan Fictions.


Also...I'M STILL ENCOURAGING WRITERS FOR WINGLIN!!!!! GIMME DA LINK AND I'LL READ EM!!!!! LIKE PLEASE!!!! LOL

0 comments: